It’s hard enough as it is to explain to non-SEOs how to rank a webpage. In an increasingly complicated field, to do well you’ve got to have a good handle on a wide variety of detailed subjects.
In Rand`s Whiteboard Friday video below, he covers a nine-point checklist of the major items you’ve got to cross off to rank in the new year — and maybe get some hints on how to explain it to others, too.
How to Rank in 2018: The SEO Checklist
How to Repurpose Blog Content Into Short-Form Social Media Updates
Want more exposure for your blog? Wondering how to transform your blog articles into social media content?
#1: Curate Quotes and Takeaways From Your Top Blog Posts
#2: Assign a Content Format to Each Key Point
#3: Draft Social Posts That Reference Each Article’s Hook
In this article, you’ll discover six steps to turn long-form blog posts into short-form content for social media.
Are Nofollow Links Actually Good For SEO? Here Is Proof…
Chances are when you hear the term “nofollow” and “SEO” used in the same sentence you cringe a little. Nofollow links are detested by SEOs as much as an IRS employee is at tax time.
It is simply unfair. But there is hope for the resurgence of the nofollow link.
Read on, and see what SEMRush discovered in a study about nofollow, anchor text, and rankings, and I promise you will look at nofollow links in a totally different light.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- Google Introduces Rich Results Tool for Testing Structured Data
- Research Identifies 5 New Marketing Trends Your Small Business Should Consider
- How To Budget For SEO In 2018
- 7 SEO Trends That Will Dominate 2018
- Are Keywords Dead? 10 Essential Ranking Factors to Include in Your SEO Strategy
Social Media Marketing; Video Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 5 Videos to Improve Your Marketing Skills in 2018
- 8 tips for getting social media ads right
- How to save everything you post to social media
- 10 Social Media Marketing Tips to Help You Succeed
- Three Video Marketing Trends That Will Take Off in 2018
On iblogzone.com, SEO Tools and more
- WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal – Which is Best Suited For You?
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
This post was originally published on this site