When Google isn’t quite sure what a searcher means just by their search query, the results (appropriately) cater to multiple possible meanings. Those SERPs, if we examine them carefully, are full of useful information.
In Rand’s Whiteboard Friday below, he offers some real-world examples of what we can glean just by skimming the kinds of things Google decides are relevant.
How Google Gives Us insight into Searcher Intent Through the Results
4 Tools to Simplify Your Twitter Marketing
Want to streamline your Twitter workflow and improve your results? Looking for tools to analyze and automate your Twitter marketing?
#1: Grow an Optimized Audience by Assessing Twitter User Behavior With Followerwonk
#2: Optimize Your Twitter Scheduling and Posting With Buffer
In this article, you’ll discover four tools to help you get more out of Twitter while spending less time on the platform.
How to Successfully Promote Your Infographics
How come infographics do so well for content marketing? Because infographics tend to get more engagement on social media than any other form of content. This comes in the form of likes, comments, and shares. The more social media users engage your post, the more visibility it gets – exponentially increasing your infographic’s reach (and traffic to your site). Using data visualizations such as timelines, graphs, charts, and diagrams makes complex information more digestible to your audience.
As effective as infographics are for marketing, including them in your strategy isn’t a magic bullet. You should still be prepared to promote them as relentlessly as you can if you want to maximize their success.
With that in mind, here are the strategies you need to remember for infographic marketing.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- Link Building for Local SEO: 8 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Local Rankings
- US Search Awards 2017: Tasting the Victory as “The Best SEO Software Suite”
- 7 Top SEO Opportunities For 2018
- These 13 Common SEO Myths Are More Fiction Than Fact
- The SEO Audit Checklist and What It All Means
Social Media Marketing; Video Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 20 Awesome Tools for Social Media Success
- 3 Ways to Reach More Customers with Social Media this Holiday Season
- 4 Trends for Social Media Content Marketing in 2018
- Video Marketing: The New King Of Content
- Twitter officially enables 280-character limit for all accounts, including brands
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- SearchCap: Local ranking factors, keyword bidding & more
- Marketing Day: Facebook Local, 2017 holiday shopping trends & Adobe’s Launch
- Best Audiobooks For 2017
SEO Tools & More… (aff)
- SEM Сompetitive Research and Business Intelligence Software – Free Trial
- Test Your Site For OnPage SEO
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
This post was originally published on this site