Does Google treat text kept behind “read more” links with the same importance as non-hidden text? The short answer is “no,” but there’s more nuance to it than that.
How to Protect Your Blog Content From Copyright Infringement
Want to protect your blog content from being stolen? Wondering how to respond when your blog content is scraped? As a blogger, you put hours into creating original content. Having it stolen can be frustrating and upsetting.
#2: Register Your Copyright
#3: Send a Cease and Desist Letter
In this article, you’ll discover four steps to legally safeguard your blog content from copyright infringement, including what to do when your content gets stolen.
How Leading e-Commerce Companies Drive Traffic to Their Websites
The online space has definitely become extremely competitive. New businesses, platforms, and complimentary services are entering the market almost every day. In fact, nowadays you can even set up an online store in just five minutes, but to sustain it as a profitable e-commerce business requires significant amounts of time and resources, plus a great amount of business experience and marketing knowledge. There are many businesses that believe that getting customers is as simple as developing a website, configuring an online store, and setting up social media channels. Unfortunately, most of the time this model results in few website visitors and even fewer customers. So what do the best of the best do, and how can you mimic it?
The SEMrush team decided to have a look at the traffic distribution of the 25 leading e-commerce retailers in the US to determine a viable internet marketing strategy for boosting traffic to any online store. There are two types of traffic coming to your website: free and paid. Take a deep look right here on the recent article they just published.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Inbound Marketing (SEO, Search, etc)
- Who should optimize content: SEOs or content writers?
- Six Content Creation Tips for Big Results: The Contrarian Approach
- Beyond Infographics: Alternative Visual Content Strategies That Work
- 18 Advanced Kickstarter SEO Tips & Tricks You Need to Know
- Is there any benefit to having multiple extensions of a .com domain name? Like .net, .biz, .co.uk, etc.?
Social Media Marketing & Small Business Resources
- 5 Ways to Increase Engagement on Instagram
- 6 Interesting Ways You Can Use Twitter Polls
- Creating a Weekly Pinterest Schedule – 4 Simple Steps
- The Definitive Guide to Linkedin’s New Matched Audiences
- 50 Facebook Live Best Practices for Stunning Streams
On iblogzone.com & more from around the web …
- Marketing Day: YouTube’s top ads in May, CMO audit series & AdColony’s mobile video format
- SearchCap: AMP, YP SEO product & PPC budgeting
- Marketing Research Library – The #1 Resource for Free Marketing Research, White Papers, Reports, Case Studies, Magazines, and eBooks
- Download Free Audio Books
That’s it! Enjoy and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
This post was originally published on this site