Maile goes over several issues, from “stop frustrating your customers”, Mobile loading Speed, to verifying your mobile site on Google Webmaster Tools.
Optimize the top mobile tasks on your site
You can view the other videos:
On Bing´s front, this week, Duane Forrester posted a quick review of what’s important to focus on, and why it’s important to stay focused on impressing your customer. He starts by outlining some of the top things business owners (including webmasters) should be investing time in. These include, basic SEO, Social Media, Content and Usability, among other things. The post also provides some useful links to resources that I highly recommend reading:
And here´s an extra resource page about the best SEO and Online marketing guides I have come across with.
Finally and just in case you have missed it, you may want to know that I am currently running a giveaway for Elegant Themes. The giveaway will reward three lucky participants a full years developer memberships that will allow you to download all of their 87 themes and cool plugins for free. The recent theme (Divi) they just released is simply awesome. Learn how to win here.
And as usual, in no particular order:
Content Creation & Marketing/SEO
- How to Get More Links From Every Piece of Content That You Publish
- Google Gives Advice On Speedier Penalty Recovery
- Google’s Matt Cutts on How to Avoid the Guest Blogging Spam Trap
- Connect Your Social Media Sites to your Website Using Bing Webmaster Tools
Social/Small Business Bites
- How to find your affiliate niche? 15 top experts know the answer
- How To Build The Perfect Google Plus Profile Blueprint
- Why Every Business Should Blog
- Google Helpouts: A Gamechanger or a Lame Attempt at Relevancy
WordPress/More cool stuff!
That’s it! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Originally Posted on iBlogZone.