Have you been thinking lately about the parts of your life that could be better? Or the level of happiness and success you really want to attain? Perhaps you’ve been considering a contribution you’d like to make to the world or your community, and just aren’t sure where to start. . .
What you really need is a plan to make your life work optimally, and I want to share with you today an incredible new technique for breaking through any stuck areas in your life in order to attain your highest potential, right now.
Stage Climbing: The Shortest Path to Your Highest Potential is a new book by renowned psychologist Dr. Michael Broder (you’ve seen him featured on Oprah, The Today Show, CNN, TIME, Newsweek, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal or hundreds of others). In it he makes you a BIG promise: by understanding your present stage (in a given area of life) and how to climb to your target stage (with ample strategies and guidance), you’ll be able to reach your goals, manage your emotions, become free of your past, and finally have the life you were BORN to live.
For these reasons, the seven stages that represent Stage Climbing’s foundation could very soon even become part of our cultural lexicon. Here’s a peek at what’s inside. You will:
Understand and identify your present stage (where you are now) in your career, relationships, spirituality, finances and more
- Climb quickly to your target stage (or highest potential) with the proven strategies and guidance you’ll need
- Define and reach your most desired goals with ease
- Manage your emotions, so they’re not managing you
- Identify what’s really holding you back and how to break through impasses
- Experience freedom from your past (along with a blameless understanding of it)
- Achieve the level of contribution to those around you and the world that your heart aims to give.
Order your copies here: